Our friends at 20|20 Research recently introduced a new solution, Lean Communities. With a Lean Community, your panel grows over time, through the research you’re already doing – so you can avoid the costly up-front and high fixed expenses of a traditional research community while still gaining consistent access to the consumer narratives and strategic insights that matter most.
Engaging a right-sized group of respondents allows for a clearer understanding of how attitudes, behaviors and preferences evolve with time, helping you stay one step ahead.
Here’s a closer look at some of the common research needs this approach can help you address.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the current customer experience or product trial/usage and potential pain points
- Collect user experiences across the entire journey
- Allow recurring or ad hoc testing of future initiatives/prototypes (e.g. a/b testing) with a consistent target group
- Gather insights about current process flows
- Obtain an in-depth understanding of attitudes and usage behaviors
- Identify emerging trends before they hit the mainstream
If you’d like to talk about how a Lean Community can help you achieve your business objectives, simply contact us. We’re always happy to chat!